Tours-De-Mornay was established in 2008 by Mornay, the owner of the company, providing tours and safaris to the Lowveld, Kruger National Park (KNP) and Mpumalanga region. We further provide a transfer / shuttle service from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA, also known as MQP) and/or from any destination in Mpumalanga, to lodges and attractions in this beautiful part of the country, "where the sun never sets"!
- Panorama Route eg. Blyderiver Canyon, Bourke's Luck Potholes, God's Window, The Pinnacle, Various waterfalls
- Open vehicle game drives
- Cultural experience eg. Shangana Cultural Village
- Elephant Sanctuary - walk with, touch, feed and ride elephants
- Natural wonders: Sudwala Caves, Echo Caves and one of the oldest rock formations in Barberton
- Gold Mining: Pilgrim's Rest (Heritage site and historical town), Barberton and Eureka City
- Adventure: white water rafting, tubing, horse riding, quadbiking, ballooning, paragliding, "Zip-lines"
- 4x4 excursions: Eureka City, KNP
- Tailor-made tours
Although we specialize in Mpumalanga we now also provide the following services:
- Arrange transfer / shuttle service from any major city and airport in South Africa to any destination
- Arrange tours and excursions in any part of South Africa (eg. Day tours in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town)
- Accommodation: Rocklands Private Game Lodge, providing games drives and bush walks
- Golf Packages - "BIG FIVE" Golf tour - 5 days of golf on 5 different courses: Malelane, Nelspruit, White River, Kruger Park Lodge and Skukuza (KNP)
"Watch this space services":
- Over landing to neighbouring countries
- Bush experience: Sleep under the African skies
Mornay is a qualified and registered (as prescibed by THETA) culture and nature guide. Obtaining his qualification in Jan 2005, he worked as a freelance guide until starting this business in May 2008. He's in possession of a valid Professional Driving Permit (PDP) as well as level 2 first aid. Mornay is also a member of the Field Guides Association of South Africa (FGASA) and prescribes to not only their code of conduct, but also to the Mpumalanga Tourism and Park Agency's (MTPA) code of conduct for guides. Mornay has also had advanced 4x4 training provided by Toyota SA at Georetek, Pretoria, SA.
Tours-De-Mornay is a registered business (CC) with the registered office being IR Dunn and Associates, Murray Street, Nelspruit. The business also comply with current legislation and have the necessary, permits, licences and insurances in place.
Come and "Explore, Experience and Enjoy" your travelling and holiday with us....